Billing and Insurance
We are committed to providing our Town & Country Pediatric families with outstanding pediatric care. We have a dedicated business office staff to address your billing and insurance questions. The Business Office is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. To view our Financial Policy, please click here.
It is our goal to make sure you receive the maximum financial benefit from your insurance provider and to make sure that your account is handled in the most efficient manner possible. In order to accomplish this goal it is important that we have your understanding and cooperation in adhering to our financial policies.
Our Account Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Patient Last Name
Payment for Services
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards as forms of payment. If you are enrolled in an insurance plan in which we participate, we will file your claim for you. If your insurance plan requires you to make a co-payment or a deductible payment this is due at the time of service. If you are insured by a plan we are not contracted with, payment in full is expected at each visit. You will be responsible for any charges not covered by your insurance plan.
If you have a balance due, for any reason, you can follow the on-line bill pay link on the right side of this page, or mail your payment to the following address:
- Town & Country Pediatrics
26250 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1262
Town & Country Pediatrics contracts with many insurance carriers. We agree to file your claim in the proper manner and to reasonably assist you if there are questions with your claim. It is your responsibility to know and understand your insurance coverage. We will contact your insurance company to verify that you have coverage but we cannot be responsible for contacting them to obtain your benefit coverage.
It is the patient's responsibility to verify benefits with your insurance company. The most efficient way to do this is to call your insurance company and give them the Town & Country Pediatrics' tax ID number, which is 36-2898141.
Town & Country Pediatrics does not currently accept any international insurance plans, without exception.
The following is a comprehensive list of insurance plans for which Town & Country Pediatrics is currently in network. If you do not see your plan on this list, we are not an in-network provider, and payment in full will be expected at the time of service. If you have questions about your specific plan, please call our billing office at 847-674-3923.
- Aetna All PPO and HMO
- Beach Street PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO only (Please note: We are not in-network with any of the Blue Choice Illinois plans. We are not in network with any Blue Cross HMO plans.)
- Cigna PPO
- Cigna State PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- Coventry PPO (First Health Network Groups only – Please check to make sure your plan is one we are in network with before you arrive at the office)
- Evolutions PPO
- First Health Network PPO
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Great Western Healthcare
- Healthcare’s Finest Network (HFN) PPO
- Healthsmart PPO
- Humana Choice Care PPO (we are not in network with any Humana HMO plans or Humana Governmental plans)
- Humana National POS-Open Access PPO (we are not in network with any Humana HMO plans or Humana Governmental plans)
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- Interplan Health Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) PPO
- PHCS Savility PPO
- Sagamore Health Network PPO
- Unicare PPO Classic Plus Network (We are not in network for Unicare HMO plans)
- United Healthcare PPO (please note we are not in network forUnited Healthcare Core plans)
- USA Managed Care PPO & HMO